Mr. Gregory L. Winfield is a graduate of Centennial Sr High in Compton, CA. Upon graduation, he went on to attend Cal State Long Beach where he studied Mass Media.
Crediting his acceptance of Jesus Christ in August, 1983 to a mother who never stopped praying, Greg has a love for the written word.
Greg says, “My desire is to use the FaithsMessenger Blog to share God’s Word with people all over the world through everyday life situations that most people can relate to”
Greg serves as a Stephens Minister in his church. He resides in La Verne, CA with his wife Samantha, an administrator at Cal Poly Pomona University. They are the proud parents of Jacqueline, Jonathon, Jennifer, DJ, and Jordan – and grandparents of Kylie Winfield.
What I believe:
- Jesus Christ is true God and true man.
- The Holy Spirit is a divine person.
- All scripture is given by inspiration of God
- All have sinned and come short of the glory of God and are in need of salvation.
- Salvation has been provided through Jesus Christ for all men.
- It is the will of God that every believer be filled with the Holy Spirit.
- Healing has been provided through the redemptive work of Christ and is available to every believer.
- The Church consists of all of those who have received Jesus Christ as their personal Savior.
- There will be a bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust.
- In the personal, visible, imminent return of Jesus Christ.
- In water baptism, and the observance of the Lord’s Supper.